Saturday, June 19, 2010

LifeMadeSimple.

School starts in less than 2 days. I think I am going to die soon. I really dont want to go back to school and face people. Not to say facing people is bad. I just dont feel like socialize right now. I just want to die and rot at home watching World Cup. Now. That is what you call life. Sitting at home watching World Cup and waiting for Messi's ad's to pop up in TV. Just Bliss.

Going to go cut my hair tomm. I can't wait. Just one inch. Not more than that. Get rid of all those split ends. I've decided that I should at least post 2 posts a week. Nothing wrong with writing my feelings down. Right?  Oyea. and it is my dad's birthday tomm. Going for family dinner tomm night. Hmmmm.. I guess thats all. I'll post soon. Ciao.

-yenyi-

No comments:

Post a Comment