Monday, August 2, 2010

ABee.

Astrooo is back!! I've been living with my harddisk watching movies for the past 11 days. It's soo hard. I dont like bringging that thing around my house watching shows. Anyways, went to school today. It was a little bit better than a Okay. It was good. Something happened that made me smile until I went home. But on Saturday was bad, went to Worlstage. Suffered there. I just wanted to go home. Had a slight fever on Sunday. Slept through the whole day.


It's going to be busy for the rest of the month. Open Day is this weekend. I need to be in school cause I am an ambassador. Finding out when is my shift on Wednesday. Library Week is next week. The form 4's organizing this year. Games and everything during P.E time. Monthly Test starts in 2 weeks. Did not start on a thing yet. and I forgot when was the last time I actually opened my book. So... from now onwards. It's just busy, busy, busy.

-yenyi-

No comments:

Post a Comment