Tuesday, April 13, 2010

APieceOfHeaven.

Hah. I feel good. Finished preparing for my presentations tomm. But I did not finish the pass BM homework. Haih... Nevermind lah. I did one of her presentation thing for tomm already. So I am good. The novel papa is really hard to understand. I did'nt understand a thing. I had to read it a few times only I will understand what it was talking about. But I am glad my chapter has only 9 pages. Its soo much easier to read. One of the chapters had like 18 pages. Good luck to that person. I solute whoever is doing that chapter.

The wallpaper man started to do my sisters room today. : ( I bet she went up to them and told them to do hers first. Damn her. So they will do mine tomm. : / Damn her.

Was suppose to watch GossipGirl but its too late to watch it now. It will take hours to load. : '( Chuck.
School was okay. Went to the hospital today to visit Sara. I was kind of scared to go near her. I dont like seeing people like that. Went to eat after that and Azman sent me home. Came home. Showered. Started doing homework. hmmmm.... Honestly, I have nothing to say. I am dead tired. I'll post tomm. Ciao.

-yenyi-

No comments:

Post a Comment