Sunday, April 4, 2010

TookMeToHeaven.

Facebook is bitching. D: I did nothing today. Woke up around 11. Ate. Tried to do some homework. But failed. Ended up helping mom do her form filling's for the new maid. By the time I know it. I was doing lasagna in the kitchen. I know. When I was suppose to do homework. I end up making lasagna for dinner in the kitchen. But the lasagna was good. I have to say. Then Ming's mom and grandparents came for dinner. Got information for my family tree. Finished the damn family tree already but I just need to do some decorations on it now. : / Welll.... for now. I still have a few more homeworks left which is...
  1. Tatabahasa for BM
  2. Rumusan for BM (can do it during moral tomm)
  3. BM lisan.( Need to write down everything and hafal)
  4. English lisan (Print it out from my computer and hafal)
  5. Decoration for family tree.
I think thats all. Haih. Hopefully it will be done soon. I dont like the feeling of my homework is undone. Hmmmm... I guess thats it. Will post tomm. Ciao,

-yenyi-

No comments:

Post a Comment