Friday, April 9, 2010

OneEyeOpen.

I feel good. Just showered after a long day without showering. Went to school. Had class party after school for last years Cekapian's. Ate alot. Teacher ordered Mcd and Dominos. It was good. Totally satisfied with my lunch cause I did not eat the whole morning. After eating, went to Primary to look for people to disturb. Lepaked with Hairol, Nazri and the gang until they went home. Followed SImkuan home cause I had no transport home. Watched Fired Up and Wedding Crashers. I think Fired Up is good. I give it a 6.  Wedding Crashers was draggy but good at the same time.

Mom came and pick me up around 7.30. Came home and showered. : DDD I think the showering part was the highlight of my day. The weather today was effin hot. I was sweating like a pig. Nazri looked like he just showered and came out of the toilet. Simkuan does not look like she sweats but I think she did sweat a little. I am kind of confused now. Why must the hottest guys fall for the most lala people on earth. Seriously? Dont you guys have eyes to see? You can do better.

Eassshhh.

I am getting pissed.

-yenyi-

No comments:

Post a Comment