Thursday, April 1, 2010

FixMe.

Hey. Today was ok. I guess. Did nothing but I slept through economics. I was really tired. It's a good thing tomm is Friday. I have tons of homework to do on the weekends. Seriously, I dont think I can finish it. I have do my family tree that En.Shamshul called my class to do and I have to dig through my grandparents pass. and MY grandparents have like...... ALOT of siblings. But my dad's parents are coming tomm. I'll ask them then. They're coming cause on Saturday morning my mom needs to take my grandad for his eye checkup. : / They're going to sleepover. I guess I'll ask them then.

I've been singging alot of Baby in school. It's ADDICTIVE! There's report card day tomm. : / Told my mom she does not need to go. eeeee. There's school tomm. I'm grateful its friday. I would like to come back home and sleep. At least rest before I start my weekend jammed packed with homework. OYEA! Today was April Fool's. It was average. I got tricked a few times here and there. But I tricked some people too. : DD

Oyera!! Watched A.I Didi Is out. My dad was making fun of her. He was mimicking her crying sound. He made a sad moment into a funny moment by mimicking her. I know its not funny but if you heard him. You would'nt help but laugh. Seriously. Justin Bieber was sitting at the audience. : DDD He was soo adorable. My heart just went awwwww.

ok. I really have nothing to say. I feel emo now. I'll post tomm. Ciao.

-yenyi-

No comments:

Post a Comment