Saturday, April 17, 2010

BackThen.

My day was awesome. Tiring but awesome. Went to Sara’s in the morning. Woke her up and talked while I showed her some stuff in facebook. After she freshen up and everything we started painting eggs. She was doing Spongebob. and I was doing Marge Simpson. It was going well until I suggested to Sara to paint our faces. She was a kitten and I was a puppy. It was awesome.

Sara’s Mom laughed when she came into the house and found both of us eating lunch at the living room. Actually quite alot of people came in the house and asked. I will post a picture soon. Went home around 4 when my mom called and said that were for dinner at Solaris. Picking you up at 6. and I looked horrible. I was wearing what I could wear to a market and she expects me to go Solaris. So.. she came and pick me up and I went home and showered and left the house for dinner.

Dinner was okay. Came back and now I am freaking tired. I feel like I am going to fall down anytime soon. But my day was great so I cant complain about anything.

My new blog link is metripley.tumblr.com


ok. I am going now. Ciao

-yenyi-

No comments:

Post a Comment