Friday, April 2, 2010

WhereIsIt?

Maybe asking my grandma for the family tree is bad. My grandma was crying when she was talking about her past with her family. Her REAL family. She is adopted. Her REAL family did'nt want her and sent her to this far relative. : / Oh well... School was okay today. Dad came again to pick us up for no apparent reason. Came home. Showered. Ate. Played computer. and went to my room. Fell asleep until dinner time. : D Ate dinner with my mom and watched E. A day well spent. I'm busy tomm. : '( Homework. Let me list it down. I like listing it down so I'll remember.
  1. Siviks- Family Tree
  2. BM Lisan ( Sumbangan IT kepada Pendidikan)
  3. English Lisan
  4. BM. Past homework. (tatabahasa, rumusan, and pemahaman komsas)
  5. CSA- Powerpoint about Multimedia.
I think there's more. But I cant really think of any now. : '( Homework. DIE. I think this is the first time I am actually thinking about doing homework. Sigh. So glad I dont have any plans. CYBERSEX tonight!! : DDDD It's been such a long time.

I've been addticted to the smell of my pillows lately. I dont know why. I just LOVE to smell them. I want to go dryclean my blanket this weekend. It's time. I want to wash it before I move into my room.

I wrote a sad long letter to myself last night. Practically cried before I went to sleep.

Haih. I gotta go. I want to spend sometime with my grandma. Ciao.

-yenyi-

No comments:

Post a Comment