Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Mind.

It’s been a long time I did not post about my life. Well… It’s because there’s nothing to post about. I am perfectly fine at the moment and I’ve been busy with class deco and everything. Finished my 3D iceberg today. I feel good. Spent two days doing that and we all finally finished it.
Well… The only thing REALLY good happening with my life right now is that 2 more episodes and GossipGirl is done with Season 3. I cant wait to watch the finale. I want Chuck and Blair to get back together but I want Cameron to be there tooo. He is just soo adorable. He has that Jude Law look going with him. Either way. I really do not mind anything.
Glee is loading now. Good. Cause I cant wait. I feeel anxious already.
There was drama today in school. Between (censored) and (censored). Actually I do not really care cause no one wants to explain to me properly but the funnt part is that En.Harri came out from the office with a cane. Whipping boys. and the EVEN funnier part is that this guy used his SLR to take photos of the scene. I know. He got no life. But it is hilarious. Picture it. Everyone running back to their classes while Harrri comes around with a cane whipping people and this boy taking photos of everyone.
lol.
I got to go.
-yenyi-

No comments:

Post a Comment