Monday, April 12, 2010

Rant.

OhMgeeeeeee. I totally suck in Accounting. Its so hard that once I open my file and try to write something down. I was in totaly blank. I prefer it when Harri is explaining everything and we write everything down. But this is HORRIBLE!! Haih. I never knew accounts will be this hard. Were finishing the year's syllabus and it's only April. D : DIE DIE DIE.

School was normal. I have loads of work to finish up that I can barely remember to do. But for now. I need to finish up Civics(powerpoint for incest), and BM (powerpoint for papa). Eeeeee. They could just stop giving us homework and lift their burden up. It's a Win-Win situation. Made a list today about the flaws they have in school. The school needs LOCKERS!!!!!! Yes, They really need lockers. How do they expect us to bring home EVERYTHING everyday? and the school needs a upgrade in their toilets. Mrs.T** is always complaining about people not flushing. Well... how are gonna flush if the FLUSHER is not working!!!! How do they expect us to flush? Open the lid that has not been opened for years and pour water inside and wait for it to be full and flush our shit down? It will take 10 minutes and by the time we go back to class. Teacher must be wondering where we went and get scolded.  NewsFlash to Mrs.T** : Fix the toilets.  There is more but I got no mood to post about our low grade school. No offense Bestarians.

Went to the hospital after school to visit someone very dear to my heart. Came back home around 6.30 and started doing some homework. I only managed to do civics. : / Oh welll.. I guess thats about it today.

I'll post something tomm. Ciao.

-yenyi-

No comments:

Post a Comment