Wednesday, April 7, 2010

There'sNoChangging.

 Sorry I did not post yesterday. I was busy and tired and lazy to update about anything. My dad was pissed at me last night for playing too much computer. I dont get why I have to suffer with him also because he is taking care of my brother and he wants me there to suffer with him while I can do something more productive. I have a life to deal with instead of taking care of my brother and looking at him and staring at the ceiling for hours so that he would have company.

Schoool was normal. Did my BM lisan today. I was soo nervous. I had to do it infront of class. Thankgoodness my audience was only Jimun, Shianwey and Siewkhea and Simkuan. The rest were all sleeping or looking out the window. I am not sure whether I did well but in the end teacher said Bagus. But I am not sure cause after I did it. I did not know I could walk up to teachers table and look at what marks I get but Shian Wey did it. So I guess I should've went up there too.

Oyea. and had Girl Guides today. It was good. We cooked. Made this banana thing. I friend that thing. I was soo scared about the oil. Seriously. If that thing actually did splat on me. I will scream cause I dont like feeling pain.

Promised Nazri that I will post about him but I got nothing interesting to talk about him. But I do find something from his facebook profile funny.

ok. I guess thats all about Nazri. I have to go now. Ciao.

-yenyi-

No comments:

Post a Comment