Saturday, April 10, 2010

Yeah,You.

Just finished watching Teen Cribs Marathon. Too many nice things. This girl had her own Penthouse. It's seperated from her house. and this other girl has her own cart to drive to her own area. I was like WTF? The house is effin big. and of course they got their own rooms which was fantastic. One other girl has two levels in her room. One which is her bedroom and a spiral staircase up to her closet and in the middle of her closet theres a pillar where she put shelves there to put all her shoes. What a girls dream.

My day was okay. Woke up around 12. Went to lunch with mom. Ate at this bakery. Came back. Watched TV most of the time and then went to visit my grandma. Went to dinner and came home. Nothing much happened. My highlight of the day was watching TeenCribs. My jaw dropped. and of course all of their houses had their own swimming pool and a hot tub.

Oyea. I just remembered. While I was walking over to the restaurant. I almost got hit by a car. and the car just immediately stopped. I think my mom got the fright of her life cause I just crossed the road like that. Oh well. Nothing happened to me.

I'm beat. and tomm is Sunday!!!! Its a day when you wake up and remember tomm has school. D : The horror!
-yenyi-

No comments:

Post a Comment