Sunday, April 11, 2010

TheOnlyThingThat'sRight.

I love this girls hair.

My day was alright. Woke up and ate. Watched TV, day dreamed, and did nothing else. : / I know. Very unproductive. But it's what I usually do on a Sunday. I can feel that the Monday Blues is coming. I can feel it. Made lasagna today again. My sisters want to bring it to school. Eeeash. I have duty at the stairs tomm. D : I need to eat before I go to school but I dont know what. hmmm. I'll go ransack the fridge later.

You know. The best way of getting what you want is to compliment them and say that you want it to. That way. They are flattered and happy to get you one too. : )

I've been listening to loads of Glee songs lately. I am in love with their voices. : ')


ok. I want to go do something. Stop my sisters from jumping on my bed. and thinking they are some creature that can fly in the air and fall without breaking a bone.

-yenyi-

No comments:

Post a Comment