Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Don'tDoIt

Just woke up from my nap. I fell asleep on the couch watching A.I right after I watched Katie Stevens. She was good tonight. I sat/slept there for about 2 hours and now I am awake. I still want to sleep. But I woke up cause of 90210 and I have unfinished business. School was average today. There were a few happy moments here and there. and moments that just caught me off guard. Had librarians meeting during lunchtime. It was okay. Karmen talked about getting posts and stuff and how we have to work for it. I kind of want to be a VP. But... I am still not sure. : / But I have to choose one to aim.

Had Choir today. Were performing for Hari Anugerah. I swore that this year I do not want to go. But now since they put it that way that we HAVE to go. I guess we must go. : ( Mom is sick. Never seen her face soo pucat before. First time. No wait. Not the first time. The last time I saw her like this was when she just gave birth to Ryan.

I'm kind of upset about Gossip Girl. Next weeks episode is going to be good for the ones who likes drama but bad for the ones who does'nt want anything to happen. : (

ok. I am going back to 90210. Its getting interesting. Ciao.

                                                                           -yenyi-

No comments:

Post a Comment