Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Again and Again.


Mornings... again. I had my leg thing again.. Too much to drink? The house is effin dusty. It looks more like a construction site than a home. I think I got one more week to tahan before I can actually move back home. Schoool sucks badly without Sara. I am constantly upset about everything in school eventhough there's nothing to be upset about.

I saw Azman in school yesterday morning. I was soo happy. Azman looks like those people on the food packaging logo's doing a thumbs up. hahahaha. Oyea. Ming is staying over at Gram's for a few days. I guess he will be my astro for  a couple of days. : D ok. I am going to go school now. :/ There's P.E and Coco today and I dont even know what is my uniform body because they put choir in Week A. So I guess we will just have to ask Yoges....

ok. Adios.

-yenyi-

No comments:

Post a Comment