Saturday, January 16, 2010

It's the Feeling like Something Has Been Ripped From Your Chest But You Dont Feel Anything.


Afternoons. This is going to be my post for the day. I am going back to grandma's soon. : (( I dont like staying there. There's no internet and the worse part is.. There's no Astro to watch A.I. Hmm.... There's bad news for me. Mom said that I cant change my wallpaper until Chin: Dese New Year is over. But I really want to change. hmmm..

I did not start on my homework yet. I was suppose to start last night but I was too lazy and tired. Mom woke me up this morning. She asked me to follow her somewhere so I did and the rest kinda sucked. I still cant find my jennifer's body soundtrack that I have been hunting down for months. I like the guitar part in front. I went through all the songs and still no luck. : (

Mom likes the dress that I bough few days ago. She is now determined that I get more. : D I should've got all of them when they were on Sale. Hahahahahaha. Want to know something funny? Well.. Maybe funny to me but I still want you to know. A few days ago. Nazri called me at night when I was asleep. and here's the conversation.

Nazri calls and says Hello.
Me: Hello?*tired voice*
Nazri: Hey, you spoke to Sara yet?
Me : hmmm.... I'll speak to her in a minute. *still sleeping*
Nazri : Ermm... ok..., Bye.

Next Morning.

Nazri : Yenyi, I want to know. You know when your asleep right? Are you even alive?
Me : *starts laughing*. You called last night... right?

hahahaha. Never call me when I am asleep. Loads of people do and they end up hearing me babble and I wont even remember that they even called. Loads of people talk to me when I am asleep and I will also talk to them... But I wont remember a thing.... Freakyyy right?

ok. Mom is shouting at me to finish up my accounts homework. She is pissed cause no one is helping her. Who does listen to their moms right? No one does. She is usually being ignored of what she says and getting bullied by their own children. okay..  maybe not for some of you but I bully my mom. It's funny. Moms are just soo fun to make fun of. They will get all self-consious.

Got to go... Bye. I will post tomm morning. Ciao.

-yenyi-

No comments:

Post a Comment