Friday, January 29, 2010

Smexy.


Hi people. I've never been happier to blog in my whole entire blogging life. Sorry for not posting these couple of days. My internet at home got cut. So I was like effin emo for a few days. Now I am at Sara's so the internet here good and ready to be used my me. Well... these few days were interesting. I was really in the mood to blog but my internet was out. Went to school today and after school walked to Secret Recipe with Simkuan, Hairol, Sean, Nazri, Lester, Mimie, Athirah, Ruyuan, me and Sara. One thing to know about me. We all suck at crossing the road. All of us will shout when were crossing the road and Hairol's road crossing skills are horrible with a capital H. He can kill all of us if he was actually leading everyone.

Oyea. Almost got hit by a few cars. Went back to school and lepaked forawhile and then went to Ruyuan's to see yearbooks. Simkuan.... Jordon is NOT hot. But Ruyuan is making excuses. Seriously, He is not hot even Sara said so. Its raning now... and I stink. I want to go home and shower but Sara has tuition... : / ok. I got no more mood to blog now. I need to think about something to buy for CNY. I still did not get anything to wear yet. hmmm.... I will post soon. Ciao.

-yenyi-

No comments:

Post a Comment