Saturday, January 30, 2010

In the mids of thinking.

Aloha. Sorry for not posting again. My internet got cut AGAIN! Streamyz is being such a bitch to me. I dont like it. Now I am in starbucks. Told my mom that I needed to do homework. Which I needed to but I also took the chance to online. Well.. the last couple of days has been ok. Sara slept over at my house. Watched Time Traveller's Wife. I gotta say. I did not cry. The whole movie was too fast to understand. After movie, we just talked. It's been soo long that I did not have a heart to heart talk with someone.

After that. We fell asleep and woke up around 11 in the morning. Watched Final Destination 4. I HAVE to say this. It's one of the most stupid movies I ever watched. It's soo fake. REALLY fake and unrealistic. Think about this. Saving someone just to break their killing chain or something. After that, went to OU and shopped around. Bought a top and a cardigan. went to Itallianies and ate. Then sent Sara home. Went home and moped around the house and went to bed at night.

I love Sundays. It's a day where you can just lay back and chill. My kind of day. I need to get more clothes for chinese new year. It's 2 weeks away. I need to get at least 2 more dresses then I am all set. This is soo unfair. KL has holiday tomm. :'(( I dont want to go to school. It's soo suffering. But one great thing is going to happen. Hairol is coming to Arts. YAY!! At least I wont feel so out of place.

ok. I am going off now. I want to skype. Bye.

-yenyi-

No comments:

Post a Comment