Wednesday, January 6, 2010

The Worse Part is That You Make It Harder.


hahahahaha. I am not in the mood to post again. This time it's because. I am about to go to school in 10 minutes and I dont know what to say..... Oyea. Thursdays books are ALOT! I dont know how to carry it to class. I dont like rushing my posts. I think that's why my posts these days makes no sense. Nevermind. I promise you I'll make a long one this Saturday. ok?

haih... why does school exist? It just makes my mood swings worse. I constantly get it when I am in school. I am happy around friends but when they're not around. I get all sad... I dont know la. I dont know what to do to cure mood swings.... haih.. it's time for a new header. I dont like it anymore. I'll think about something... Oooh. Ming coming to visit me at Gram's after school. At least he is my entertainment for a few days.

I cant find this picture that I saw that day. It's sooo cute. It's a conversation between two people. Haih. Nevermind. I'll find the tumblr another day. In the mean time. I need to go to school.

-yenyi-

No comments:

Post a Comment