Saturday, January 9, 2010

Over the Galaxies.



Sooo... Today was... interesting. Mood Swings still going on. I am still in Ming's house. Going KLCC tomm to get a computer for Ming. He is leaving already. :"( Everybody is leaving. Sara.... promise me that you will come to my house often? You can sleepover on Fridays and I will pick you up from KDU myself since it's near my house. : D

I was crying last night. But I was thinking stuffs like 'she goes to school near my house' and 'we can visit each other often'.. I thought about the bright side instead of the bad side. Life comes and goes right? But school will be different but we will eventually get used to it somehow.  It's not like she is half way around the world. She is still in Malaysia. SK. Cheer up. Think about the bright side. You can follow me home on Fridays and sleepover too and pick Sara up from school.

So. Let's get back to today. Woke up. Showered. Followed Ming to Facial. Starbucks. Went home to get some stuffs. Gram's for dinner and then Ming's. So today during Facial. Ming's bro was doing facial also. He has this GIGANTIC pimple and the that auntie had to poke a few holes on the pimple and then start pressing. So. The blood from the pimple was shooting out. Seriously, I should've recorded the whole shit. It was soo interesting to watch. That facial lady has this coat hanging across the room. The blood shot there too. That auntie was like 'wow..... 10 years of facial-ing for people and this is the first time this has ever happened'. Oyea. and the blood landed on my shirt, fringe,face and my leg. and guess what? I was'nt even standing near him. I was at the edge of the bed. Not even near his face. I got splattered. That auntie finger was covered with blood. Interesting right??? I was amazed by the amount of blood. and of course... disgusted. Ewww.. Terrible sight.

oyea. I also tried to use a blackberry for 30 minutes today. I did'nt like it. It was complicating to use. So I am going back to Nokia. : D Ming is excited for his new laptop. *yawns* maybe it's cause it's not me getting it that's why... lolz. I am going to disturb Ming again. Ciao. I will try to post soon. But this is all I can say for now.

-yenyi-

No comments:

Post a Comment