Saturday, January 2, 2010

Weirdly Happy.


Afternoon. I am going to leave in 2 hours. After I post yesterday, I went and pack. It took me only 10 minutes. I think I became the professional packer. Well. I am going to this party tonight in Cheras. I dont know anyone there. I was actually suppose to go Neyo's concert on Thursday but my mom dont let cause it's a school night. She is such a party pooper.

Weee~! Ming came by this morning to pick up his clothes. hmm.. Why does it feel like school is going to start in 1 month? Usually I will be soo sad and stuff. But I feel happy. hmmmm.. oh well.. I am not in the mood to post. Dad keeps getting on my nerves. Welll. I will TRY to post soon. Ciao.

oyea. Have an awesome lunch. I had an awesome lunch yesterday. Went to Delicious again. Ate Wild Mushroom Salad, Trio Dip with Bruchetta, Carbonara Pasta and one thing that I forgot. We all shared. It was soo yummy. I wish there's a Delicious near my house. It will be soo convenient.

okok. Like I said before I will TRY to post soon. Ciao.

-yenyi-

No comments:

Post a Comment