Thursday, January 21, 2010

Teardrops on my Sweater.


Mornings... I am such in a desperate need for someone to talk to. Dad is being a bitch now. He is always disrupting my plans. and THIS plan cannot be disrupted. I really need someone to talk to. Well... he cant do anything now cause he just cant. Do you know what I do for my entertainment in Grandma's? I sing. and I also listen to Hitz.fm all the time. Which is such a horrible thing to listen to. I dont like some of the songs there. I felt like killing the radio for not playing my type of songs.

Simkuan is going through some stuff now. Which is kinda weird/ funny at the same time. I dont know why but if I was at her situation. I'll just tell him that I would just like to be friends. Oyea. Pn.Rekha gave this essay shit. The ending MUST be ...That's the last time I saw him. I am planning to have this couple in my essay and the girl is something like me. Putting all my characteristics in there and there's this guy that will dump her on valentines day cause of something... But I dont know what. But I will make something up. But not dumping her for another girl. If my story does end up like that. The guy will die out of seizures. Dont worry. I'll post my essay when I finish it.

Another assignment. The perdana menteri letter thing. I am not even a patriotic person. But it's 30% from our monthly test. So I have to do it no matter what. and there's this other homework. civics... what represents me. You can pick anything and stuff but I dont know what represents me. Not even sure what I am or who I am . I am really a confused kid.

I dont know they have to dump everything on us at the end of the week. Cant they like give more time for us to do it? hmmm... I want to listen to my songs now. Feeling depressed in the morning does'nt make a happy me for the rest of the day. Ciao.

-yenyi-

No comments:

Post a Comment