Monday, January 18, 2010

Her Toes.


Morning. I am sooo tired!! I feel like school is getting shittier and shitter by the minute. Were running outside today. Do they expect girls to bleed while they're running?? I think they do. I slept effin early last night. Seriously early. I had nothing to do and I was really tired. Anyways... HAHAHAHAHAHA1!!! Sara found something on Tumblr that's really REALLY FUNNY!!! 'Girls are evil. I dont believe in something that bleeds for a week and dont die'. hahahahhahaha. I think it's super funny.

okok. I got to go to school. Sorry for another one of my shitty posts but I really need to go to school. I'll make a long one as soon as possible. Ciao.

Oyea. the problem with having a blog it's because you always have alot of things to say but once your typing. Your blank.

-yenyi-

No comments:

Post a Comment