Monday, January 11, 2010

Red Cheeks.


Mornings. : ) I had the worse sleep last night. SMS's were flowing in like there's no better time to text people than 2 in the morning? Grandma made me drink this drink. It's suppose to make you taller. Well.. I can assure you it is 100% effective. Welll maybe 80%. When I was sleeping last nigth I had a muscle pull. It happens because your bones are growing and your muscles are not so it's like stretching.Yea. It's kind of painful. I used to get it all the time but it stopped and now it came back again.

There's sports practice today. I am only going to walk. I am not going to hurt my legs. I am going to fall down if I run so... walk. I am sooo sleepy right now... I did'nt get enough sleep after all the texts from my retardedly stupid friends. Shamshul gave this project about our vision and mission. Well... I dont have a vision or a mission.. I am probably going to make something up.. Oyea. and its due on Friday.

ok. I am going to go listen to my music now. I am in desperately for my type of music. Will post something tomm morning. Bye.

-iyney-

No comments:

Post a Comment