Friday, January 1, 2010

A Tissue Wont Help.



Hey.... Omg.... I am like soooo sad. I'll post about it later. But first let me post about my day. Woke up. Liz and Belle came. Went out for lunch. Came back. Lepak-ed until dinner time. Went and get some DVD's. Came home. Showered. Drank. Watched a movie.

OK. Now I can officially tell you what happened. I was watching 200 pounds of Beauty. I am usually not interested in Korean movies or anything but Liz said that this movie is good. So.. we bought it and watched. When I watched one scene when the guy found out about her. I was crying sooo badly.
My favorite line in the movie is when the girl said 'You broke my heart, a tissue wont help.'

Isabelle ruined my mood for crying... She actually ruined everyone's mood for crying. She was molesting everybody. Saying Horny things... I am never going to let her touch my fridge again. She drank 4-5 bottles of Vodka and 3 shots of Bicardi. She can really drink.

That horny biatch was touching my EVERYTHING. and I mean EVERYTHING. She is soo dead tomm.  Anyways, going to shop tomm. I want to get more baju. haih.. Not really in the mood to post now. I'll post tomm.... Ciao.

-yenyi-

2 comments: