Friday, January 8, 2010

My Feet Is Cold.



Aloha!!! I am sooo happy that I am in Ming's right now. He came and teman me for a few days in my Gram's. and I begged my mom to let me go Ming's house so that I can online and my mom budged. haih.. I promised you a long one right? Geez.. welll... Let's start with school.

School is..... interesting. I enjoy accounts class. Harri is funnyyy... I laugh alot in his class. ermmm... School was school. Is it normal for someone to like going to school?? I do actually. Sometimes. But when I have enough sleep and my mood is super duper good. I've been singging alot in school too. I dont know why... Loads of Songs are stuck in my head. It's like my brain is a Ipod.

Oyea. this morning. I was on my way to drop my sister off at her friends house and the car broke down so my mom had to call my dad and stuff.. so I reached school at 6.50!!!!!! I just sat at concourse until around 7 and I went to look for people to talk to. My friends are all soo invisible. I did not see them passing by or anything.

Ever felt like it's alright just to stare from far?? I got problems.. or Ming would say that I have some issues to clear. I cant look at Pimpi. I have probs. I dont know why.... I just cant!!! I am upset...... and happy... and upset.... I dont know what to do or what to feel. I am always soo confused... frustrated..... I just want to hide...

I am weird.... I am like the worse kid you can ever find....... oyea. I also went to the movies today... Mom brought me to watch this....... Chinese history movie. It's KungFu-ish/ killing/funny. I was laughing at every single scene. My mom thought I was being sarcastic but it was really funny. The way they all die just makes me laugh. and this is actually the first movie that everybody dies... lolz... It's funny... Go watch! Maybe not for some of you but for me is super funny cause the way the people got attacked/murdered was really funny.

okok. Ming offered me to play his Blackberry games. Weehee. Then after that I am going to Tap Tap Revenge 2!!! Woohhoooohohooo~~! hahahahahahaha. okok. I'll TRY to post tommm. Nights.

-yenyi-

No comments:

Post a Comment