Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Wants something Not So Complicated.


I am dead tired. Road Run practice was yesterday. I was running with... well... not exactly running but walking is the right answer. I was walking with Hairol, Mary and Lester. and the funny part was it did'nt feel like we were practising for road run. I felt like we were lost. Hairol ruined my favorite song. He kept on singging it. Just the way I DONT like. But we had fun walking.

I was totally blanked out after sports. I felt effin tired. After school...I got pissed. Seriously Pissed. The only thing I wanted to do was to call Isabelle and talk to her. Welll... all my anger was gone after I talked to her. I told her that our school needed something new like.... fencing and kick boxing. Muthu asked why I did'nt join Taekwondo and things like that. Well.. let me just tell you the reason. It's cause 'they' dont hit anybody. At least for fencing there's a sword to stab someone and kick boxing has a dummy to hit. But Taekwondo and some others. They kick the air. What fun is that? I'd rather stab someone and hit someone with my fist. and yea... I was effin pissed.

I am effin tired now. I am tired of getting all pissed at the same person all the time. I am just tired of everything. It's no fun no more.

-yenyi-

No comments:

Post a Comment