Saturday, January 16, 2010

Your like My Weekly Dossage of Ecstacy.


Hey people. Sorry for not posting for soo long. This is going to be a good one. ok? Well. Yesterday was Sara's birthday so we lied to her that we are running late cause of Shamshul is making us finish up our project in school. So we went there and get presents and stuff. Bought elmo shirt and condoms for her. : D The condoms were a delight. It's called Love condoms. I bought this dress from Cotton on. I love Cotton On. I could marry the person that first started cotton on. and Yes, I would'nt mind if it's a girl.

Anyways, I went to Mimie's party today in Shangrila. The chocolate fountain was good. I like. Mimie wore this amazing dress. She is always soo prettty. I am jealous. :'( For normal people like us. We look like crap when we are at home and we also look like crap when we are in school. Well... Not exactly WE. But me. I for like really emo after Mie's party. Mood swings again. It's really bad la. When is my period going to end? It's like a never ending roller coaster.

I have LOADS of homework to do. It's undo-able. I am too lazy. 8 homeworks in 1 day? I need someone to help me. Anyone wants to volunteer? Be my guest. I miss Gossip Girl. I need some Chuck-ness in me. I miss Chuck. He is THE MOST HOTTEST HOTEST X1000000000 ON EARTH. I need some CHuck. Chuck is my weekly dossage of ecstacy .

Goodnesss... Ming is naming his children. He wants 26 kids for 26 alphabets A-Z. He is telling me everything. Soo irratating. At least mine is more civilized. Brooklyn and Bridget.Well.. Maybe it's just me... No.. It's not me only. Sara wants to name his son something. I forgot. But yea. She named her son already. ok... I am going to offline now. My time is up. Ciao.

-yenyi-

No comments:

Post a Comment