Saturday, January 2, 2010

School is School.


Hey. Just finished watching this movie. It was okay. But I really got sad after I watched it. It reminded me of school. I sent my vest to make it longer 2 weeks ago and the lady still has'nt called. Haih... Anyone that can borrow me? I am not sure who... hmm.. It's okay. I am sure that my genius mind will think of something else. Well.. today. I woke up. Went to mamak then OU. Shopped for a little while. It was the last day of sale today but there was nothing much. I just bought board shorts. It's soo comfy.

Soooo... school is starting in less than 2 days. Oyea. I have to say this. I am going back to grandma's tomm. So.. you know the drill. But I will post everymorning when I come back to my house and drop my sister off. So I still get to play the internet. Do you get the feeling before school starts there's this..... really horrible feeling... it's like you dont want to do it but it's coming and your just taking out the calender and counting how many days of holidays does the school have this year? I do that every year. I will get soo upset. But when school actually starts. I will be ok.

OOH!! I forgot to announce!! I only skipped 22 days of school last year during 2009!!!! 22 days of school is plus the after PMR days. How amazing is that?!?!?!? When I was form 2. I remember I skipped about 30++ days. There was one week overseas. and a few other days that I just really did not want to go to school. and a few excusable days. Like... Chinese New Year Celebration... and all the celebrations that you can think of...

ok.. I got to go. I will try to post tomm morning before I leave. That reminds me. I have to bring all my school stuff.... But there's nothing to bring. Seriously... what do you need for the first day of school? You will need a bag. A pencilbox. Waterbottle. and excercise books... right? Oyea. I still have not resolve my wallet issue. My new wallet is too big for my pocket... Haih.. see how la.... I need to go pack. Nights.

-yenyi-

No comments:

Post a Comment