Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Illusions much?


Since when being a freak is bad? I like being a loser and a freak. Jiasin says that I am a freak and I could'nt agree more. I drank teh tarik an hour before I was about to sleep last night. I just wanted to drink something hot so I chose Teh Tarik and I could'nt sleep after that.  Hhahaha. Texted sara forawhile. Here is how we went.

Me: You. Stop tellling me how awesome is your tuition. I am still not going.
Sara : But it's fun. and good.
Me : Nope. Tuition is a recipe for me to kill another teacher and stabbing you with a pencil.
Sara :  Fine. No need la. I dont like you anymore. : (
Me :  Dont like dont like la. I got my ice cream and Chuck Bass in my imagination for me to live.
Sara :  Eleh. I got *her teachers name* and his sexy hairy arms.

Oyea!! Isabelle! I know your reading this. Think about a 'thing' that represents me. Were doing homework when I come on Saturday. Not exactly homework.. It's art and your helping me.

Oops. I've been staring at the computer for too long. I need to go to school Ciao.

-yenyi-

1 comment: