Tuesday, January 26, 2010

I Like The Way He Says Denominator.




Hey. I am addicted to Justin Bieber's Common Denominator. Go listen to it. It's super nice. But he sounds like a girl in some parts but he is only turning 16 this year. His voice has not fully developed yet. I bet when he grows older. Girls will be falling head over heels over him. Just wait and see.

Today was.... ok. Went to school late. I got to skip sports practice which is a good thing. : D But that Aini girl noticed that I was not there. I thought I was invisible in school?? What happen to that? I want to be unnoticable. It helps me get through the days of school. School is being such a drag these days. Too much homework. It freaks me out. I just finish the powerpoint thing for multimedia.... bleh... I googled everything. I love google. It helps me in everything.

I am soo confused. He effin confuses me. I dont understand him. I hate men... why cant he just say it? Instead of being all secretive and looksy looksy all the time??? I hate him. I dislike his stupid attitude of being all secretive and always staring. I know he does actually have feelings for me but why cant he just say it?? Is it really that hard? Even I said it to him once. It's not even nice to leavve people wondering what is he thinking about all the time... i hate him.

Dont read up there. It's just my own place to describe my frustration without letting you read it. and it's pathetic. SO... Dont read it. k?

Goodness. I need to find my pandu puteri shirt. It looks like a toilet cleaners shirt. Serious shit. I did not wear it before. Anyways.. I ran out of things to say. Listening to music now. Oyea... Schoool should really allow us to bring out ipods to school. So it will be less boring. I'm just saying...

-yenyi-

No comments:

Post a Comment