Monday, February 1, 2010

Eye To Eye.

Damn... Mom got no car tomm so that means I have to go for sports practice and sit the van. : / It sounds horrible. I dont like going to sports practice because when you run. People stare at you and you will get all self concious. It's horrible. I prefer exercising behind closed doors. I will discuss with my mom later. I might not even go to school. Yea. I know it sounds insane to do all those things just to skip sports practice but I think I would do it. I also could fake period pain in school but that's a risk. If I do that. I have to act sick infront of everyone the whole day which is horrible.

There is another option. But it's kind of stupid. I go to Ruyuan's house in the morning and walk to school after that. But I will 100% get caught. Me not so sure no more. Faking that your sick is the best option to me. Damn... I forgot how to do that already. I used to be effin good at it. hmm.. I will think about something but I am definitely not going for sports practice. I just have to tahan for another 2-3 more weeks. That's how I get motivated. : /

ok. Back to something less stupid. School today was ok. Loads of people did not go to school. How lucky. The class was more quiet today. I miss potato sack. I miss mocking him. Hairol and Nazri did not come. Oyea. and Vinoth too... It was kind of boring.

Grammy..... Beyonce won 6 AWARDS!!!!!!!!! Beyonce was the biggest winner. The multihyphenate entertainer made Grammy history as she collected six awards, the most won by a female artist in one night Wee~~!! Beyonce!!!!!!
 Taylor swift won 4 awards.. I think. I did not really check. But Go Beyonce!! oyea. and I like Miley Cyrus's dresss. It suits her.  Look.

Love this also.

Lady Gaga was dressed soo weirdly.


Oyea. and My internet got cut days are over... I hope. I am going now. Ming is coming. Ciao.

-yenyi-

No comments:

Post a Comment