Sunday, February 7, 2010

8 More Days.


 Life sucks. My dad is like a male nun. He is over protective and thinks too much. Here's how the conversation went.

Me: Dad, Can I go for Kris Allen's?
Dad : No.
Me: Why?
Dad : No.
Mom : It's a no. Now, Go away.
Me: No. I am not going to go away until you tell me why.
Mom : A No is a No.
Me : You guys are sooo old.
*5 minutes later*
Dad : Yenyi, come here!
Me: Yea?
Dad : You cant go because what if something happens to you?
Me : Nothing will happen la.
Dad : You cant go. When you are 16-25 years old. That's the time when you are most vulnerable. Trust me. I know.
Me : Well.. then let me go out and experience it.
Dad : No.
Me: You think I dont know about your teenage life? I know everything.
Dad : No. Your still not going.

Pfft. My  parents are such nuns. They dont let me go concerts on a school night. I dont see what's wrong. I am not going to school until 11 o'clock the next day anyway. haih... i dun care la. its just a signing. So tomm... I'll be going to school around recess time. So much better than going for standard sports. I gotta photostat all my shit for accounts too.. hmmm.. Probably going to go shopping tomm night for CNY clothes.

I actually went today. To a boutique near my house called Cat Whiskers. They have good things there. I remember I bought something there last time when I was really young but mom was like choosing things for me cause things there are adult-ish. But now I get to get things from there. I found a few dresses but I was not feeling it. You know those long long dresses like what people wear in the Carribeans? It's like that but I cant be wearing that for CNY right? I will look a psycho.

I guess everyones having stuffs to deal with today. Parents decorated the house in red... It looks really chinese now. I still cannot believe CNY is next sunday. It's too fast. My goal this week is to go through everday as fast as possible. Oyea. and you know my little sister? Today. She suddenly decided that my computer is hers and she wants it. and my room is hers and she stick all her things on my wall already. and I have not even moved out from my room yet. So now. I am computer-less and room-less. I am currently using Yenwei's computer.

I am tired now. Going to listen to something more hyper. Nights. See you in school tomm.

-yenyi-

No comments:

Post a Comment