Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Snips.

YES!! BABY! I am back. My internet got cut.... AGAIN!! I called Telekom and scolded them AGAIN! So.. They finally put my line back on so now I can talk. But I am sleepy. Just took my medication. You know these couple of days when I have no internet. I was in great mood to blog so I played with Post-it's in my computer. It was fun. No one types with post it's but I like. But when I was internet-less. I learned how to do things. I was listening to music and stuff.... Yawn...

Had CNY celebration today. It was boring. Talked the whole time.

I am tired. Nevermind. I am going to post tomm la. : D Hopefully my internet wont get cut again. Because I have a lover to attend to. Were gonna Cyberdate baby. : DDD

Dont take it the wrong way. My date is Sara. We've been planning this for a very long time. About two days. Cyberdating. Well.. the latest one that has changed is Cybersex. Sooo Cybersex it is. Nights. Ciao.

-yenyi-

No comments:

Post a Comment