Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Baby.

Morning. Well.. Not exactly morning but it's 3.15 and Sara just left. We had a sleepover yesterday. I could'nt really sleep well. Was dreaming about something that I dont really like. Camwhored a little yesterday. PLayed a little hardcore Wii. A little fun here and there. and Now. I am blank. Simkuan is teaching my sister math. Good for her.

So a few weeks ago. Me and Simkuan planned to play a prank on Sara. The prank was that I have to call her up and tell her that I am knocked up/pregnant. and Sara believed it.. so it went on and and on. She was planning to sell her things to help me. I am touched. :'(( Then the rest was simkuan. She prank call Nazri telling him that I got into a car accident and things. I gotta say. I am touched by Nazri's reaction. :'((( After that Simkuan called Hairol and tell Hairol that Sara is knocked up and it did not work and now they're going to plan something brilliant to get back at us. I am scared. : (

Among everyone that I had pranked before. I have to say sorry to Sara and Nazri. The guilt started to sink in after we called.

Oyea. I am having a CNY gathering at my house on friday from 1 - 3. Come people. I am lazy to text you people. Just call me. You know my number. : )

ok. I want to stop posting. I'll continue tonight. Lazy now. Ciao.

-yenyi-

No comments:

Post a Comment