Saturday, February 13, 2010

Every Little Thing You Do.

Hey. I am back from Grandma's already. Today was okay. Went to Grandma's around 6. I was sweating like a pig the whole day. I had to tie up my hair and everything. It was effin hot. Went to the park around 8 to get some air. Played on the swings. I love the swings. It has been there my whole life. I always go for the same ones. Isabelle was there also. Watched fireworks. It was good. Very romantico. People must think were together.

Picture this. Two people sitting on swings. Looking up at the fireworks while love songs were playing from our phones. oyea. The romantic-ness got cut short when my little cousin was about to throw 'poppop' at me. and light some stuff behind me. He is naughty but super adorable.  Found this girl in youtube. She is kind of good. This song is really nice. Listen.


I love the lyrics too.. It's nice. Something meaningful. Ughh.. I have to wake up early tomm to get ready. Thankgoodness I know what I am going to wear.

OK. Before I forget Happy Chinese New Year. Go Chinese! lolz. Ciao.

-yenyi-

No comments:

Post a Comment