Saturday, February 6, 2010

Break All The Madness.

Hola. In my whole life. I never ever imagined myself sitting at home alone playing computer and eating french toast for dinner. I was actually suppose to make some mac and cheese but I dont know why somehow I ended up eating french toast. My neighbour asked me to go out and eat with him but I refused... Now I am here regretting that I did not go out and get me some caesar salad. I've been craving for some caesar in me for the past one week.

I suck. I have no friends to go out with on a Saturday night. Saturday nights is suppose to be fun and hangging out with people. But people like me or maybe it's only me. Stays home eating french toast. Parents went out to get decorations for CNY. Wee~! My house is going to be all red and chinese. Never be like me. I suck in soo much ways that you can ever imagine. I am such a loser.

School was okay today. Surprisingly. Each teacher that came in for class. We ended up talking about sex and Kok Leong went all making noises. I pity Shian Wey. She sits next to him. Recess was okay. Shamshul came and asked Meiyen to laugh. You people know how she laughs right? It scares people. Her date will fall off his chair next time.  Watched Shrek during english and studied for the rest of the subs. It was quite a productive day. I actually learned something in BM today.

Gonna force my mom to bring me shopping tomm. She needs to get clothes too. I am gonna make her. hahahahahhaa. I dont know why. But these few days. People has been asking each other cup sizes. It's quite hilarious. Girls do actually stare at the mirror and measure their boob size. No offense to you girls. But why do you care soo much? Who does fucking care la. Here's this conversation between me and 2 other girls in the toilet. I cant mention who are they're names but yeah.

Girl 1 : My boobs are soo small.
Girl 2 : No. Mine is smaller.
Me : No la. Both of yours are perfectly fine.
Girl 2 : What cup are you ?
Me : *tells my cup size*
Girl 1 : *tightens her shirt* Mine is small. Look at it.
Me : ok what.
Girl 1 : No.
Me : *giving her the glare*

ok. I know the conversation is kind of senseless. There's more but I dont wanna write it. I dont want to brag. I am happy about my boob size actually. It's normal sized.

ok. Let's stop about the boob talk. I dont know how I end up there. But I did. I love Nick Jonas's new song. It's good. Here.

It's sad to say that Nick cant sing live. He only sounds good in albums but not live.

I am going to watch a movie now. I am bored. Ciao.

-yenyi-

1 comment: