Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Surprise.

Hi. Went to school today. It was not really productive. The old hag for girl guides did'nt come. WOOHOO~~! Everyone was like asking ' The grandma got come ah?' or 'Where's the old lady?' . I cant wait for Friday! Valentines Day movie. Not valentines day but valentines day the movie. Loads of hot people are in the movie. Came back home around 5.30. Decided to skip out on my dad's company dinner. Dad won a TV today. Mom said he might put it in my room or something. But I dont think I'll ever leave the room if he puts it there.

The cross trainer came today. Gonna start working out tomm. My house is fully equipped with working out junk now. I can start tomm. It kind of depends what time I come home from school. But I am going to try my best. I seriously need a new computer. I told you that my sister stole it away right? Well.. I stole it back yesterday and she got pissed. So when she went to my dad's company dinner. I think she brought it with her so I wont play it. I know. She is evil. Now I am using my old one. It's cacat-ted.

OMG. Dad just called me for a family meeting. He bought me a new computer. It's acer. The eco-friendly. That one with the 3D graphic shit. I dont even know what is that but I like it. It's like me... Something that I will know how to use. But my dad was like saying that I can only accept it if I stop my rude behaviour. The sound system is effin good. There's this surround thing going on. I thought it was coming from my neighbour or something. But it was actually coming from my computer. It's effin good.  According to my mom. Dad just bought it today while I was in school.

ok. I am going to explore more. Will post tomm. Ciao.

-yenyi-

No comments:

Post a Comment