Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Just Say It.

Hey. I love E news. It's soo funny. Watching Fashion Do's and Dont's. It's the funniest show ever. School was okay today. Choir. Were joining this competition during August. : / That's going to be interesting. Watched American Idol just now. It was hilarious. I love A.I. Bikini Boy was funny too. Who scratches their asses infront of cameras? lolz

Today was really tiring. I followed the van home and guess what time I reached? I reached home at 6. It was soo tiring. I slept on the van seat like I was dead. Imagine this. The can comes at 6.20 in the morning to pick me up and I reach home at 6. It's 11 hours and 40 minutes. I spent 11 hours and 40 minutes at school back and forth. Plus. When I came back home. The only thing I could think of was showering. and my sister locked my door. I get locked out of my own room. Banged on the door and she was being a bitch.

I got soo pissed. Watching Glee now. I am watching it all over again. It's soo funny. The story makes soo much sense.  ok. I have to go now. Bye.

-yenyi-

No comments:

Post a Comment