Monday, February 22, 2010

Welcome To My Humble Abode.

OK. So today was like.... Tiring. I felt unwell today. The only thing I could think of is staying at home and sleep. I got through it because of my retarded friends. I dont know what I would do without them. Woke up today. Felt like crap. Told my mom that I dont want to go to school today cause I feel sick. She scolded me.  Geezz... So obviously I had to go to scchool. Slept the whole way to school.  Went to school feeling like crap. Like someone just pooped on me or something.

Well.... in the end. I was happy cause I saw someone that i've been dying to see. : ) Shutt up! I know what your going to think but you know how it goes. You like someone and you dont see them for sometime and once you see them your happy. Auntie took me back first today. When I got home. Mom was like insisting that she wants to bring me go see the doctor. I guess she felt guilty. Mom is now out with her friends in Bangsar for dinner.

I feel sleepy now. Just took my medication. Now I am deciding whether to take a nap on my awesome couch or wait till at night to sleep. Have early events tomm. I am in nothing. Probably just going to stay in the class and sleep there or talk to someone. I cant watch TV now. Sister is having tuition with her tutor in the other room.

ok. I need to go. Just wanted to post now incase I forget tonight or fall asleep somewhere in the house. Nights.

-yenyi-

No comments:

Post a Comment