Friday, February 5, 2010

A Masked Ball.

Hey people. It's been such an awesome day. I went to school. Came back home. and just Slept the whole day. Woke up. Had Satay for dinner. and now I am online. I just slept on the couch until my mom thought I was dead. I was actually just really tired. I have school tomm. The teachers threatened us to go to school. So I am like forced to go eventhough I dont want to go. I bet when I come back from school tomm. I will sleep.

School went by fast today. It was like I went into the car and got me some starbucks and came back. I still need to get chinese new year clothes. I need to get a few dresses... Mom is like soo busy nowadays with the house and stuff that I cant even shop. I need to get shoes, dress, tops.... The only thing that's motivating me to get through school next week is chinese new year. Ang Pau!! $$

I feel soo lethargic now. I just want to lay in bed and roll around and sleep. Ok. See you in school tomm. Ciao,

-yenyi-

No comments:

Post a Comment