Monday, February 8, 2010

Final Request.

Conversation between me and Ming....

Yenyi : hey. can u drive me to school tomm?
Ming : u nuts??
Yenyi :why?i would love to go for a death ride before u goit's one of my requests to youu wan oreo cake.i wan a death ride
Ming : i dont want to go all the way down juz to fetch u to skool..
Yenyi says: fine. just one death drive before u go k?
i want to experience some adrenaline rush in me before you go.
Ming : lol..
Yenyi : ok? Promise?
Ming says: We'll see.
Yenyi : : '((( But... I want a death ride.
Ming says: Ask your dad to give you one.
Yenyi says: No. I want one from you.
Ming says: Lols.

He does not realize it but I am giving him a chance for him to kill me and he does not want to. : / Oyea... Ming. I am serious. This is not a joke.

OK. Going to bed now. Nights.

No comments:

Post a Comment