Thursday, February 4, 2010

Vanilla Flavored Cotton Candy.

Hola. I've been on the computer for the pass 4 hours now. I dont know why but teenagers have a serious addiction towards our computers. I can sit here and do nothing for the rest of the day if I wanted to. My parents are not back yet. They went out and get some stuff and it's been 3 hours? Since I started playing computer.

School was okay today. I have school on saturday but I am not sure whether I want to go. No one will be going so teachers wont even teach. hmmm... Kris Allen..... I cant go.,. No one will take me there... Nvm... one day when I grow up. I will move to NYC and go to concerts. Yes... that's what I would do. I have P.E tomm. Time to mock people. I like.

ok heres the thing. People keep on saying Demi Lavato is not pretty but actually she is super pretty and hot. Look at this.

This is her twitter profile picture. Nice right? I dont know why people dont like her. She is hot.

ok. I got no mood to post now. I'll post tomm. Ciao.

-yenyi-

No comments:

Post a Comment