Friday, February 12, 2010

Te Amo.

Morning... It's actually 12.20 already but I just woke up so... Mom woke me up around 6 THIS MORNING! Cause she needed to go to the market to get some stuff for CNY tomm and she needed to me to take care of my brother. She came back around 8 and called me to go back to sleep. So I went back to sleep until 12. It was awesome. I did not on the air-cond or fan. I just slept like that.

I had the weirdest dream last night. Not weirdest because I had more weirder dreams before but it was just weird. Not going to post it here. It's weird and that person that I dreamt about he might be reading this. So I am just going to zip it.  Well.. tomm is CNY and Valentines. Doing anything tomm? I am going to collect angpau's. I cant wait till everything is over. I am already dead tired and it has not even started yet.

Just finished playing tennis. My hand hurts like crap now. Anyways. I'll post again tonight. Oyea. and last night.. I watched New York, I love you. I did'nt get it. The only part I liked was when the guy took the girl to prom but she was pretending to be paralyzed cause she is a method actor. So he ended up loosing his virginity to the 'paralyzed' girl at Central Park.

OK. Ciao.

-yenyi-

No comments:

Post a Comment