Thursday, February 25, 2010

Terrified is the Right Word.

I have such an asshole sister. She always unplugs my phone when it's in the middle of charging and listens to music all the time. and when I want to use my phone. Low Battery. Hate her. So effin irratating. Cant she just use her computer? It's like she does not have a phone. There's no school tomm. Yay! But still.. I did not do my goal of the week. It's kind of pathethic if I write it down here. I bet some of you will laugh at me.

The truth is... My goal for this week is to say hi to him... or at least smile at him. But I just cant. :'(( My heart was pounding soo hard that I cant do it. I am soo disapointed at myself. It's embarrasing if someone actually found out. My life sucks.... I was talking to Ruyuan about something just now... I was getting teary about it already. It's depressing to know what I am going to do in the future. I bet when I tell him.. I will cry myself.

So. I was watching American Idol but I got bored cause most of them are horrible so I came upstairs and started to blog. Going to SKype with Ming in 35 minutes. : D I cant wait. Sorry for cutting those words... I dont want anyone to read them. It's stupid. Dont bother. I feel sad now la. I dont want to cry but I just am...

I love this song. It's like depressing... But good depressing. I really love the lyrics. Listen.


-yenyi-

No comments:

Post a Comment