Friday, February 26, 2010

Nerdified.

Well... It all started like this today. Mom woke me up. Checked the time. Decided to shower and start getting ready and wait for Azman to come pick me up. While I was showering. Sara called saying that they are on the way. So. I quickly showered and got ready. Went downstairs and they're already waiting outside. Hopped into Azman's car and drove to Curve. Azman's driving skills are slow. Really slow. It's counted good for first timers on the road.. so... Yeah.

Went to O'brien's and got some sandwiches and juice. Bought tickets to watch The Werewolf. Waited for Simkuan to come. Went to Pet Safari while we are waiting. Met this cute guy working there. He had two small piercings at the side of his lip. Sexay. Going to go back to Pet Safari more often. After Pet Safari, went to find Simkuan at A&W. Sat forawhile. We are all going to bring Simkuan to Laundry on her birthday. Let her be experience in a place full of smoke and people getting drunk. : DDDD

After that... watched Werewolf. I give it a 2. I dont like surprises and things appearing all of a sudden here and there. After the movie. Zikri joined us. Went to OU. Shopped. Then all of us went back to my house. and then... went out to makan and then they sent me home. Went to Giza for some sushi with my parents and sisters. Ordered like effin loads of stuff and now I am stuffed.

I hate OU. Saw soo many of SSB people there. Mostly the juniors. They just like to stare. It's like they dont have the decency to look and look away. Well.. today I bought a bag for only 20 RINGGIT!! I was shocked by the price. Effin shocked. Bought a sandal and a pair of flats for school. Mine is getting cacated at the sides and it keeps slipping off easily. So today I got like a smaller version. It wont slip off now. Today has been ok. Spent not so much of money. I controlled. But I still want a skirt from Zara. It's cute. Still pujuking my mom to follow me go buy. My mom is stubborn. She hates OU. She only goes to BSC and Pavilion if she needs to gets something.

ok. So that's my day.. SOrry for making it super long. I am making it up to you. You know? I did not update a few days ago. I am now waiting for sara to go get my necklace at Rasta's. It's like a long one with a simple dove there. I want to make it like my signature thing when I go out. ok. I am going to listen to songs now. Ciao.

Oyea. Before I go. I am going to change my pictures for every post. I found this awesome photographer in Flicrkr. So.. Going to share it with you people.

-yenyi-

No comments:

Post a Comment