Monday, February 8, 2010

Happy.

Today was interesting/unexpected. Laughed alot. Fought in class with simkuan over a pen. I had to throw the pen across the class so none of us could get it. Here is how the 'fight' went.

Simkuan: Oh!!  Black Pen on the floor! I want!
Me : *looks down* Oh. I want!
Simkuan : No! I saw it first. It's mine.
Me : *picks it up* ah!! I got it!
Simkuan : No!! It's mine!
Then we kinda fought over the pen. I had to stretch soo far. But when we were fighting....
Me : AHH!! GIVE IT BACK TO SOMEONE LA!!!
Simkuan : No!! I want!
Me : *Throws the pen across the class*

I bet there's more to that 'fight' But I cant just remember now. Watching TV. Everyone must be at Kris Allen's now.... I was kind of upset after lunch. That I did'nt get to go see Kris Allen. Came back home and I was excited to go shopping but my dad wanted my mom to follow him to go get lanterns for CNY. Mom forgot and I was telling her but I am free today... and I got no homework. My mom was like 'so?'. Then she remembered when I was talking abotu clothes. She felt guilty and told me that tomm after school we will go shopping. It's tomm or wednesday. But I wanted to go as fast as possible so CNY clothes wont be stuck in my head.

Something happened today in school. I was stunned actually... Did'nt realize what I was doing after that something happened. Stunned.. Seriously Stunned. You know the feeling when someone does something to you and you just dont know what to do?  Ok... I need to go skype now. Ciao.

Love this song. Listen.


-yenyi-

No comments:

Post a Comment