Sunday, February 14, 2010

All I See Is You.

Gong Xi Fa Cai. These four chinese words are the words that I have been repeating constantly the whole day and I am tired of it. I am dead tired but determined to post before I hit the sack. Well.. Woke up around 9 this morning. Got ready. 'Cham Cha' for parents. It means give tea.  Left the house around 11 to grandma's. Took some photos. Got some angpaus. Ate Lunch and left for my mom's side. Ming was there. and my other relatives. Got more angpau's.

Here's the thing. Ming is leaving tomm and I am not going to the airport to send him. I kind of cried when I was about to leave. It was embarrasing. I did'nt know why I cried but it worse than when jihee was leaving. Way worse. It was embarrasing to show my feelings out like that. I felt like I was being exposed. After me crying i just hide my face and went into the car. See... this is my last impression. I cried and go into the car without saying goodbye. I suck.

I feel like crying now.. I did'nt feel sad when he said that he was leaving but I guess it just hit me all of a sudden that he is going to leave sooner or later. Anyways.. Having people over at my house now. They're about to leave now. I cant wait to go upstairs and change into something comfy and be bra-lesss. I will be going to grandpa's house tomm again and then visiting. Visiting.... Sounds tiring but I do it for the andpaus.

OK. I am going to something now. Bye. Hope you have an awesome day. Oyea. and those who went out with their valentines... Hope you guys had a very romantico day.

Oyea. and here's a picture from today.
There's more to come. There's exactly a week left of Chinese New Year. : ) Have fun.


-yenyi-

No comments:

Post a Comment