Monday, February 15, 2010

Amazing Smile.

Hey. How was your day? Mine was ok. I did nothing but I was sleepy the whole day. Woke up. Got ready to go grandma's house for lunch. Went to grandma's house. Came back with 2 cousins in the car. They came to play. While they were playing. I was sleeping on the couch. They were in my other living room laughing. Woke up and played computer and did something. I was suppose to go to this open house around 7 but I was too lazy to get ready again. So I just sat home and played computer.

Yay. Going out tomm to watch Valentines Day tomm at OU. I cant wait. I am going to drool around Ashton. Haih. It's CNY and this year. I get fewer angpau's. I dont know why. I need to save some money for the midyear sale coming. I am going to shop till I drop but now I am just going to spend money wisely... Hopefully my plan works.

Haih.... Something happened today that got me worried... nvm...

Ming left today. I did'nt call him before he got up to the plane. I know. I am stupid. hmmm... and Hairol kindly postponed his party cause some of us cant go. He is too kind and I am not sure whether I can sleepover at his place or not. I know it sounds kind of weird. Sleepover at a guys house but hopefully my mom will let. : )

There's no pictures today. I did not bring my camera or anything. But I listening to one of my top 10 songs. which Into Your Arms by The Maine.

-yenyi-

No comments:

Post a Comment