Friday, February 12, 2010

Panty Hoe or Panty Hose? I dont know.

LOL!!! I think some of you wont know who is Cheng How. AKA. Chai from school. He is the most funniest lala I've ever known. He has a blog. and I dont know why. Everything he says in the blog is hilarious. I kept on laughing hard and it's been long that there's a good joke. His blog is going to be my Top 1# blog to read. It's HILARIOUS. I did'nt understand a thing at first but I kept thinking that I am cheng how and how he will talk. Then I understood the whole thing.

Well... let's talk about today. I went to school. School was kind of boring but I got to see someone before the school holiday starts so I am happy about that. So.. after school Hairol all of a sudden said that he is following me home. and if Hairol follows. Nazri will follow. But Hairol's driver was not there to pick up his bags yet and my mom was waiting at primary so the driver drove them to my house. Oyea. and Sean followed me home too. It was kind of fun. Watched trailers and played some wii. Nazri and Hairol was funny... as usual. Hanged out in my room until around 3.30 and my dad sent them to ceneplex. It was such an awesome time to go to sleep. Even Nazri agreed that my room is cosy.

Mom did not let me go cause of Ming's farewell dinner tonight. I understood so I did not go. Cause when I go out.. I might not go for his farewell and stuffs.. so Mom knows my attitude really well. I am always letting people down on the last minute. Never trust me. I suck at keeping promises. Serious. I always screw it up. Sorry guys... But if it's promises like doing something for you. I will remember. But if it's going out. Never trust me on that. I already warned you.

Ughh... I got a new CNY schedule. Here it is. Going to keep updating it until CNY ends so I will remember where and what I am suppose to do.
Saturday 13th Feb

Sunday, First Day of CNY 14th Feb

First day of Chinese New Year. Visit dad side. then mom side by noon and more visiting. having a small gathering at my house at night. Mom's and Dad's friends will bring their kids. So it's a party at my house.

Monday, Second Day Of CNY 15th Feb

Grandma's in the morning and Visiting. (Ming will be leaving) Not sure whether I am going to the airport to sent him or not)

Tuesday, Third Day of CNY 16th Feb

Going out with Ruyuan to watch Valentines Day and hopefully a sleepover with the bitches.

Wednesday, Fourth Day of CNY 17th Feb

Nothing is on. (hopefully, I just want to sleep)



Thursday, Fifth Day of CNY 18th Feb

Nothing is on......... Hopefully. But something tells me I have something on. : /


Friday, Sixth Day of CNY 19th Feb

Open House at my house again. Lion Dance at 2. Party Starts at 1 and ends at 3. Having open house at my place. Come. Come Come


Saturday, Seventh Day of CNY 20th Feb

Hairol's Birthday. He is going to have somethings going on the whole day. Uncles open house.


Sunday, 21st Feb

Isabelle's Open House. and the next day... SCHOOL.
 
Hmm.. At least I am free Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday. : D Finally solved what I am going to wear on the first day. Mom bought something for me to wear today. Hooray!! Now. I am waiting for Nazri and Hairol to come back and take their things and still reading Chai's blog. It's soo funny. lolz. I totally recommend it. ok. I am going now. Dont want to make this super long. Ciao.
 
-yenyi-

No comments:

Post a Comment